Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
Glenn the fifth
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7117
Met Fire5er in person!

Hello all. Went camping at a nice place up here in Washington this past 3 day weekend. It was the first time in all the years I have been a member here that I met someone in person that I have talked to and learned from here on the forum (no, I have not been to a rally just yet because of that darn work thing). I met Fire5er (Karl) and his lovely bride. It was nice to meet another active member and see someone that takes great pride in keeping their rig nice. Karl has also done some neat upgrades on his Monty that he was nice enough to share with me. Thanks Karl! It was good to meet you. -Glenn

Glenn the fifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:51 PM   #2
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
Glenn,
Great to meet you as well. Hope to see you down the road again.
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote