Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #21
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Thanks for the info about the camera. They already bought a digital camera but don't have a camcorder so they might get one. We are leaving for TN tomorrow and it was all I could do tonight to pull myself away from their apartment. He is too special and smells so good!!! I got home from their apartment the other night and realized that my sweater smelled like baby. I called my Mom and told her that I smelled like baby. She was jealous. Hopefully, her health will allow her to see him this spring. Either she will be able to travel down here or they will be able to take him up to her house. It is about a three hour drive to her house, but it will be more of an option in a couple of months for mom and dad and Tyler.
I got to spend a night with him also. He had kept Mom and Dad up for most of the night the night before so I offered to stay overnight so they could get some sleep. He slept for three hours and then three hours and did the same thing last night, so he is getting it. However, Nana is still exhausted. It will take me a couple of days to get back on my feet again after that. But I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!!
I will miss him terribly this winter.

labmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
Sounds like you're having fun. That's the best part of being a Nana!
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:00 PM   #23
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Oh my goodness,leaving the new little one was so hard!!!!!!!!!!! I pulled myself out of bed this morning and cried most of the morning. I know that is emotional and maybe overly so, but I just wanted to hold him forever. I just keep telling myself that we will be back in the spring and he will get to know me better than. Hopefully, we will be able to stay for more than 6 days. Thanks for listening.
labmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #24
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
I know how you feel. I live in Florida and when my daughter went into labor with the first I flew up for the birth. It was great, but then I had to leave. I went back up when the baby was 6 weeks old and gave her a cold that I caught on the plane!! I tried to get back up every 3 or 4 months for the first few years, but now that they are 7 and 8 I go about twice a year. It really kills me!! We finally got a camera for the computer and we can at least do live video for special days and when the kids want to talk with me. It's the best I can do until we retire. It will be a long long time until Spring for you, I think. Tell them to send lots of pictures!!
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #25
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Congratulations on the new grandson. It’s a joy and in a lot of ways it’s like having your own all over again.