Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 07-11-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Fort Chriswell RV Campground - Hey Sandy Lewis

So......here we are after visiting South Georgia, etc. We had an absolutely wonderful time in Smoky Mountain National park (we are really really sore from hiking - so so so out of shape).

We are on our way to Manassas, Virginia to have some warranty work completed before heading to Maryland to await the birth of our grandson.

So HELLO MOC MEMBER SANDY LEWIS (slewis) - what a wonderful family you have. Stopped by our neighbor in the campground after noticing they were from Ohio, as we are orginally. AND, they turn out to be Sandy Lewis' family. We asked her MOC handle and he dialed her up and we chatted on the cell phone. COOL. Sorry we won't make the Indiana Rally like we did last year - we will most likely already be in South Dakoda or Colorado on our way to the Southwest on our "Great Adventure".

Nice talking to you Sandy - what a small world this is. Hope to meet you on the road one of these days.

Jo-Anna

David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:23 AM   #2
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
SO nice chatting with you Joanna. We surely wish you the best travel experience. Isn't it a small world?
Our kids had been to Edisto Beach and decided to come home a little bit early cause it was so very hot there.
So they're on their way back north and end up parking next to you guys. How neat is that? I always without a
doubt chat with neighbors in campgrounds and so glad that Scott did this, too. Enjoy your day. BTW, our kids
are forever calling our Mountaineer the Taj Mahlewis. I told him that he should just see the Big Sky!
Happy trails and safe travel to you both......
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:08 AM   #3
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Good Morning Sandy!

I'm sitting here at my computer looking out the window and Scott and his wife are sitting having their coffee outside with the cute dog.

Have a good day - hope to see you on the road

Jo-Anna
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote