Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2004, 06:03 AM   #1
FREDnBUNNY
Established Member

M.O.C. #1153
THANKS FOR:

THANKS FOR:
WIRE LAUNDRY BASKET – fits into the frame great and does not take up room on the floor like the plastic ones

NO PERMANENT WATER FILTER – a permanent water filter mounted in the basement area would be messy when changing the filter, and when removing the filter to dry between campouts

FLAT FLOOR SLIDE-OUTS – eliminates the danger of stumbling over the hump

FAN IN THE REFRIGERATOR CHIMNEY – helps the refrigerator work more effectively in hot weather

FOLDING HAND RAIL – makes entry easier. And THANKS for mounting it such that if the slide-out is opened with the hand rail closed, the rail opens easily without damage that would occur if it were mounted flush and locked in

ROOF LADDER – How great it is to be able to climb up on the roof whenever I want without worrying about needing a ladder, and thanks for mounting it so well that it will support a bike rack.

INSIDE ENTRY STEP – helps me keep from hitting my head on the top of the door frame.

SPARE TIRE HOLDER – some friends with ‘more expensive’ units are envious of that spare tire carrier

LARGE BASEMENT STORAGE DOORS – these extra large doors – both sides and the front door – are great

SPLIT PROPANE COMPARTMENTS – nice to have them split – seems to make basement storage area larger

SNAP RELEASES ON THE LANDING JACKS – much better than just the pins, AND thanks for not welding them so that they can easily be replaced if we damage them

REAR STABILIZERS - Great to have, and one less thing I had to install

BLACK TANK FLUSH-OUT – great way to clean the black tank

SINGLE POINT DRAIN VALVE – beats having a separate drain for galley and another for gray water

SEWER HOSE STORAGE – the compartment is great – and a good use of otherwise unusable space

ATTIC VENTS – they do seem to keep the camper cooler in the summer

SHOCKS – this is the smoothest riding trailer I have ever had – inside stuff does not get bounced around while traveling

LIGHT WEIGHT CAMPERS – I would not be able to tow other manufacturers units this large because they weigh so much more

LARGE AREA UNDER THE PIN BOX – this larger overhang facilitates hooking-up, as well as towing – just like your brochure says

FREDnBUNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Nice to know Keystone does somethings right! Keep us posted. Happyrving.....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 05:37 PM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
It's also nice to see someone posting something very positive and saying 'thanks' to Keystone. And it's just as nice to see the list. Kind of adds meat to the thanks.

Thanks for posting the list and the thank you to Keystone. It made me stop and think. And I agree with you on all counts, except some of those things are not on our early '03 model.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote