Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 02-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
gcrocket
Established Member

M.O.C. #9831
Nova Scotia Caraventure

We're going on the Good Sams tour to Nova Scotia in July, any other MOC members going? I read the comments about touring in a large group but to maximize the experience and minimize the potential hassles with the rig we felt this was the way to go for this trip, although spendy.

George and Mary Lou

gcrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
We did that trip about 4 years ago. It sort of launched our plunge into full timing. It was a good trip. We met some folks that we still correspond with. We were surprised when it turned out that the caraventure ended in Nova Scotia and we were left to get on for ourselves. I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it, but It all worked out great.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
Bruce Lenhardt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5098
Send a message via ICQ to Bruce Lenhardt
We did a similiar trip three years ago with Camping World Tours and loved it. I highly reccommend it. We too met a oouple that have become our travel companions. Went to Alaska this spring with them and going on an RV trip to the US southwest this spring. Our Nova Scotia trip, like Stiles, ended in Cape Breton Island. Enjoy.
Bruce Lenhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
alandaudrey
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9011
George, we will be in Nova Scotia this summer probably around July but we won't be on a tour. We will spend the entire summer in Easter Canada and come down the Eastern seaboard in October to visit family in Rhode Island.

Hopefully we will run into you and your tour group to say "Hi."
alandaudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
brooksider
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9963
Hey glad you enjoyed Nova Scotia, but I would like to think that your trip did not end in Cape Breton, but you just started the 2nd part and covered more of NS . I know the what and where the tours go and I would like to think that there is a lot more to see.
We take a week each summer and have been doing so for about 8 years and tour one little part and we have not covered near everything yet.
Joe
brooksider is offline   Reply With Quote