Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2019, 06:14 PM   #21
laverdur
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11972
My Monty has the sewer boom and I love it. I can store enough flex sewer pipe in the boom to make sewer connections most of the time. In rare cases I need to add an extension flex pipe. Mine came with a cover over the boom pipe at the hinge end. The cover is held in place with a couple of hose clamps. Under the cover is a bayonet connection for the flex sewer line. Not happy with a wet cap every time I went to set up, I added a Valterra glue-on blade valve. This installation did require minor modification of the sewer line and the support brackets. Now I don't need a cap on the end of the flex line.

Old 09-30-2019, 05:16 PM   #22
Wingrider214

M.O.C. #23075
Love the boom on our 2012 3400RL. It’s a great way to store the hose, and so nobody needs to wait on me at the dump station to get a hose out of the tote.
Wingrider214 is offline   Reply With Quote