Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2007, 02:20 AM   #1
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Encore Lake Magic, Orlando

Well after a hectic summer with medical personnel we are finally back in FL and settled into our winter slot. My daughter and grandaughter drove south with us from VA as relief driver and company, as I decided to bring the car down south this winter. We arrived here on Saturday and got all set up on the site. If anyone is in the Orlando area, give us a shout and we will get together.

I saw my general doctor on Monday, have some new meds and hopefully will be released to go back to work at Disney by first of November.
There are five or six Montanas here in the park. Any members out there??? Drop by site #829 and say hello.

Great to be back to wifi and high speed service after a very slow computer summer in the mountains of WV. Looking forward to getting more active on the forum and catching up with all the latest. Sure missed not being at the Rally in Goshen...but for sure we will be there next year...God willing. We may even have a new rig by then. Tom has kind of promised me a new Big Sky when I am fully recovered from this suregery.

Thanks to all of you for your friendship, prayers, thoughts and caring!!!

Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 AM   #2
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Hi, Joyce! We are heading out of N. MI on Sat (13th). We will meander down through Lexington, Gatlinburg, Asheville before getting to Mouse Mountain on the 24th. I will be working this year at Disney along with Cheryl. When we get down there, we will make a connection for another lunch with you and Tom.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote