Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
OutlawPilot
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20672
How about a HC 380TH/381TH thread?

The unique "hidden garage" floor plan of the Montana High Country HC380TH (or HC381TH with residential reefer) was appealing for folks like me who like the idea of a toy hauler or just having a spare room without taking up all the room of a dedicated full garage.

The story goes, if I have it right, that Grand Design came up with the floor plan with their Solitude 674 and the Momentum equivalent and Keystone paid homage (aka copied) the floor plan the following year introducing the model in 2017.

A year later they made some changes including assorted (what I consider) upgrades. That's when we bought in. We just signed the order papers last week!

There's not much info out there and certainly no common place as yet for 380/381 owners to share ideas, so maybe this thread can end up being like a monster thread I was on for a couple of years for our beloved and soon to be traded-in Damon (Thor) Outlaw.

Cheers!
Anthony

OutlawPilot is offline   Reply With Quote