Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
awheeler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19482
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo

Is anyone attending the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo?
Feb. 27 - March 18, 2018

If so, have you decided where you are staying? I know it is last minute, but I have a friend that just decided to head that way.

Thanks
Ann

awheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:57 PM   #2
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Houston RV parks

We have stayed at Allstar, Lakeview and Space Center RV Parks and all were very nice. Stayed at Space Center because my son and daughter in law live in League City. I think it is too far away from your destination however. Stayed at Allstar for its proximity to my company’s Houston office. Loved the dog wash station! Stayed at Lakeview for a nearby family reunion. Lakeview is part of the Quality RV Parks chain (several around the metroplex) and if they are all as nice as Lakeview you can’t go wrong. Back in 1993 we stayed at a KOA in north Houston in our pop-up with our 3 kids because it was the only thing I could find (pre-internet!) and it was not a stellar park back then. Based on our experience the options for staying in Houston have come a long way. ( I need to add “Class ‘77” to my signature.)
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:27 AM   #3
awheeler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19482
Thank you very much for the information. I will pass it along.

Ann
awheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:32 AM   #4
8amps
Established Member

M.O.C. #19940
Advanced RV Resort is quite close to where the Stock Show and Rodeo is held. Request a site NOT up front as it can be quite loud from freeway noise. We've stayed in other areas of the park and they were fine. Good location and nice amenities.
8amps is offline   Reply With Quote