Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2004, 06:50 PM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Fire place came today

The fire place was delivered today.Pulled it out of the box,plugged it in,and yes fake flames were a flaming.has the high and low heat.The thing that is nice is ,its very quite.Was going to go to my storage area to install it in the Montana but I think i`ll wait until I get the Montana back from the dealers for warrenty work.So its sitting in our living room and of course I have complete control of the remote(laughing)

Also took a dry run to our new dealer in Delaware"Parkview RV Center"just to see the place before we bring it down on January 3rd.What a beautiful looking dealership.Very clean looking and they have 8 huge service bays.A lot different then my selling dealer,where their servive bays were on the parking lot.
Wile its down at the dealers I will have them install a washer/dryer combo(vented model)The spendide which ever model will fit,either 2000 or the 2001.

i would tell you some more information but its hard typing with this fire place remote in my hand.

harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 09:26 PM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Harleyrider,
Glad to hear your fireplace has arrived and is working. Keep us updated once you get it installed as to how it all turned out. Pictures would be nice if possible, =) Enjoy that new remote.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:49 PM   #3
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
you will enjoy it especially on the cold rainy days your stuck inside!
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 03:44 AM   #4
RonS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1316
Harleyrider - Post a picture when you get the fireplace installed. And tell us what your wife thinks about it. Remember my prediction. As for the washer/dryer go with the larger one I think its the 2001. Maybe it will only hold another pair of socks, but wife says thats better. Ron
RonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:37 AM   #5
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Harleyrider -

Do any of the universal remotes work the fireplace? Then you could run the stereo, HVAC, TV, DVD and fireplace off of one remote. I have my laptop sitting on ten remotes so its the right height to type.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 09:52 AM   #6
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Harleyrider, congratulations on your fireplace. We love ours, but it does not have a remote. It's amazing how much they look like a real gas fire, not wood but still very nice.

The new dealership sounds nice too. Here's hoping to your relationship being a long and good one.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 03:44 PM   #7
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Harley Rider,

Did you order your fireplace from Montana or did you buy it aftermarket and if so where? I'm looking at the TV area in my Mountainer and may put in a flat panel TV which might allow for reconfiguration of that area to add a fireplace.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:27 PM   #8
Sunseekers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #710
Send a message via Yahoo to Sunseekers
harleyrider
I have followed your fireplace venture, since last December, before you ordered it. Glad for you that it has arrived. Would like to know how it fits into your opening and where are you plugging it in?

Does it come with the remote and logs? Am going to do some serious measuring to try and make it work in our rig.

Thanks for all the information.
Dave
Sunseekers is offline   Reply With Quote