Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 10-06-2015, 05:50 AM   #1
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
RV sale sites

Do you know of any RV sites to sell your trailer on? Are they paid sites or free ads?
Looking to sell,have posted signs around area went to Craigs list,put one ad in RVTrader,the free one.
I know it is late in the year,but want to list now and again in the spring.

racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Et tu, racerjoe?

Just being nosey but are you selling to change to a different Monty? Seems like lots of folks are leaving the MOC and while I would be sad to read about another departure, I can certainly understand lives can change in so many ways.

Good luck on your sale. Sorry I can't help with RV sales.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:20 AM   #3
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Several years ago when we first started searching for our first Montana I wanted a clean used 3400RL. I kept checking Craig's List in a 200-300 miles radius. Occasionally I would check RV-Trader for units for sale by owner.

We found out first Montana 3 hours away on Craig's List.

Recently I sold my 2012 F350 in less than a week on Craig's List. I would be patient and let it ride on Craig's List for awhile. If you update it every week or add/change pictures it will keep it toward the top.

Good Luck!!!!
Old 10-07-2015, 11:01 AM   #4
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
Art, as of now we are thinking of selling, not replacing. trying to figure out what to do as in about 3 years DW will be retiring and we are going to try a couple different ideas. Maybe a couple months in Fla, or Arizona. renting something there. Or going a different route buying a larger unit and living in it a couple months a year. But then of course will have to step up to a diesel. As you can see, our heads are full of ideas of what to do. We are still keeping our property and farm so we would be away probably Jan. and Feb. This year we only went out 2 weekends at memorial day and labor day weekend for 3 days.So justifying a new unit and truck may not work.
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote