Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2003, 04:41 PM   #1
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Cooley
TrailAir bag lost pressure

Well coming back from Lady Lake this evening we were on I-75 above Tampa when our ride got real rough. I told Julia that we have made this trip now several times and the ride has been smooth. I changed lanes and it stayed the same and then I looked in the rear view mirrow at the TrailAir shocks and the arrow was barley vissable instead showing a complete arrow. Now I realize this makes no sense to most of you but believe me when you see the arrow on the shock gone your air is gone. We made the trip back with only 20 pounds of air in the hitch pin bag so it was a rough ride home. We sure realize why we bought it in the first place. I will check it tomorrow as I suspect it is the screw in valve in the valve stem as it was still holding 20 pounds of pressure. I normally run 50-60 pounds in it.

03 F350 6.0 PSD CC Larait
02 Montana 3280
TrailAir Pin Box
Ziggy & Zack Italian Grayhounds
http://www.PictureTrail.com/ziggy101

Rob Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote