Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2003, 04:09 PM   #1
Montana_312

M.O.C. #312
keeping a good reputation

I have been watching this forum, as well as the rv.net forum. After doing some research and getting advice from some of the fine folks on this forum and on rv.net I should be recieving my new mountaineer in 1 more week. (can't wait). That being said, I believe that keystone has to do all they can to give the best cusomer service possible. On the fiver board they are tearing thor up on the quality issued and on the customer service as well. These people are hiring attourneys and threatning class action suits. If I were a keystone rep seeing that these complainds have thousands of people reading them I would do any thing in my power to show that keystone is the class act with the quality product no matter the parent company. I think some of the problems being discussed here are starting to show a lack of attention to customer needs. I have spent 23k on a travel trailer and I will expect excelent customer service. I can only imagine what a 30-50k fiver expects. In my situation I know of at least 2 people who are looking to upgrade, 1 of which is waiting to see my new trailer before making a decision on a new sunnybrooke. He is reading these forums to and is unwilling to purchase until he has a first hand look. I believe Montana is a good product, built by good folks, Dont let poor management and customer service sink the ship. There is a reason keystone is the fastest growing rv company. Dont make it the fastest shrinking also.

Montana_312 is offline   Reply With Quote