Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #21
thekennys
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11454
oh i forgot to mention to you that when we first ran the washer we had a small flood till i figured out that the drain went into the sewer pipe only and not any tanks unless the greywater valves areopen to alow the discharge water to backup into the tank
mikey

thekennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #22
thekennys
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11454
well as seems to be the case ozz is in the ball park. we have had consistent luck running on the inverter off batteries. i tried to run off the generator with all different combinations of things on and off no luck!
even running off the inverter and using the generator running the charger -- didn't work either
go figure
thanks everyone
Mikey
Old 03-31-2012, 05:05 AM   #23
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Mike, I told you I'd let you know how the story ends. Well, it isn't over, but the end is in sight, we hope. We never did find anyone here who was willing to wrestle the machine out of its cubbyhole in the bedroom and take a look at it, so when we take the rig to Missoula for a few odds and ends to be added, the service department there will check the machine for us. The dealer sells and services Splendides.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:18 AM   #24
thekennys
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11454
I'll have to wait
my bet goes to a crack in the water valves
good luck how deep is the snow and can you get out in the mud season?
mikey