Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Check list part 3

I worked out a checklist that will work for me. It's in Excel so it can evolve over time. I don't seem to be able to post it in that format so if anyone is interested, email me and I'll send you a copy. If you find something I missed, screwed up on or should exclude all editors comments are gratefully appreciated!

DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:53 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Dick,

You might want to check this out

http://www.montanaowners.com/RVRelatedLinks.html#checklists

I have not opened the links, not sure if they are good or bad.

Maybe something will help.

To display an excel file here, most likely, you would have to change over to a jpg format, post as a photo. Knowing excel files, they can be very wide, and therefore would not do well on the forum, as wide stuff just makes so much messy out of the display. To make small enough, many of us would have trouble seeing it.

I have not tried this, but, you could try something like uploading to a site that has docs, like googledocs?? then, link to it here in a post.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Thanks Carol, the links appear to be good and the information is interesting. I've had a number of people email me and sent it to them that way. Not a problem really. Larry Longwell and I worked this one out and it's still evolving as folks add their suggestions.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:08 AM   #4
jackandh2o
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8010
Dick and Larry great lists. Dick, thanks for sending it to me.

Ray
jackandh2o is offline   Reply With Quote