Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
AGENDA 2010 RALLY

This is what we have thus far, There is a lot to do in this area and we do not want to have a lot of CG activities.

WIFI will be free. Back in sites 88 to 98 have cable TV because of the tree line and will be free. Tv /sat reception is OK in the rest of our reserved block of sites. If you must have cable TV TV let me know and I will get you a cable spot

Camp fires are allowed and wood has been arranged by wild horse. we have a Campfire site.

Lake Erie Shores and Islands welcome center will have a package for us full of things to do and how to do them.

The campground does a pancake bkfst every morning for $4.00 at least one of them will be free for us and also a Biscuits and gravy bkfst.

There will also be a spag dinner in lieu of a Pot luck dinner put on by the C.G .Cost will be @ 5.00. No work for us.

Wild horse has also arranged a Fish experience for us by the new Sandusky Fish Company. This is not a Fish fry or a Fish Dinner it is a fish experience. It will be served at the Campground. The cost will be 15.00 per person????

Town and Country will do a wine and cheese for us.

SO

8-5 Thursday. Registration and Meet and greet 5PM. Town & country Rv will provide wine& Cheese and non alcoholic beverages. We ask everyone to also bring a finger food..something light.. Don't over do it.

8-6 Friday.. Pancake BKFST at CG, Pick your activity. Fish experience at Campground...7PM

8-7 Saturday.. Biscuits and Gravy at the C.G.. Activity of your choice. Wine tour is a good one. Spaghetti dinner at C.G
8-8 Sunday. Pancake bkfst at C.G. Activity of your choice

8-9 Monday.. Pancake bkfst. Activity of your choice

8-10 Get away day..Convoy, etc.

This is still a work in progress

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
MMMMMMM, I'm full already, just reading about all the good food.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
greener
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7882
Looks like a typical rally--- lots of good eats!
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
bosschief

M.O.C. #9762
how do I register for the GL Rally
bosschief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
ONERUNNING
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10448
Rich, As a newbee down here in Florida that only gets to do short weekend trips with the new Monty, you know it's eating my heart out not being able to make the rally. Oh! well, our day is coming as soon as Pat retires. You guys have fun, and I'm sure you will.
Joe
ONERUNNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:16 AM   #6
bullroc3
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7122
Rich - I think I must make an adjustment to my reservations. I thought the rally began on Thursday and ended on Monday. We (Loua Loua and myself) were going to leave on Monday but I see that Monday is an activity day with departure on Tuesday. I hope I can make the adjustment.

6-15-2010

Talked to my travel buddy, Lou and we will need to leave on Monday morning.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:06 AM   #7
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
bosschief..... Look under "Latest information" in this thread. call the Campground for reservations then let me know...Hope pou can make it.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:10 AM   #8
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bullroc3

Rich - I think I must make an adjustment to my reservations. I thought the rally began on Thursday and ended on Monday. We (Loua Loua and myself) were going to leave on Monday but I see that Monday is an activity day with departure on Tuesday. I hope I can make the adjustment.
Yes the rally is 5 through 9. The 10th is a travel day for those who will convoy to the Mid Atlantic rally. Everyone will have to be out of the C.G
before noon the 10th. 5-9 is good and you will leave the morning of the 10th.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:38 AM   #9
Wild Horse
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10026
Sounds like a blast !! Thanks to Rich and Helen for stepping up on this...well thought out for sure. Living only 20 minutes away, I can tell you that this rally isn't nearly long enough for all there is to do in the area.
As for the "fish experience", it'll be a real treat especially for those that have never had a true perch fish fry. I need folks to "sign up" for this, as we need a good head count to make it happen, so I'll start another thread for it.
Bill

Wild Horse is offline   Reply With Quote