Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Major Kudos for service

The McFalls did not sell me my Pressure Pro System. I bought it from Dorian which no longer handles Pressure Pro. I called the McFalls with some questions about changing my PPS over to the new truck. I was up front about not having purchased from them. They answered my questions anyway.

They also gave me some unsolicited important information. The 20" wheels come with OEM aluminum stems. The sensor's thread ends are brass. Metallurgist know that is a problem. Aluminum and brass don't work together. The union will seize. Solution: wrap the stems in Teflon tape. I would have never known had the McFalls not given me the heads up. Major kudos go to the McFalls.

By-the-way, I called the dealer and the McFalls were right about the aluminum stems. When I checked them out before calling, they looked brass.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
Captain Joe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10764
I agree....the McFalls are great. I had questions so I sent an email. Instead of an email back, I received a personal telephone call.
Captain Joe is offline   Reply With Quote