Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-24-2005, 02:58 AM   #21
mfoss
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2923
I'm thankful for the many blessings we have, but this Thanksgiving I'm VERY thankful that we still have our two daughters! In August the youngest one was in a serious car accident and broke her neck. She has had one surgery (her neck was fused from the front) and on Nov. 29th she will have another. This time they will take some bone from her hip and fuse from the back of her neck. When I think of what could have happened (death, paralysis, coma and who know....) I give thanks to God and pray for the success of this next surgery.

mfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 03:34 AM   #22
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
What a wonderful blessing to have your daughter survive such a serious accident. Our prayers are for another successful surgery. We all have so much for which to be thankful.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 03:36 AM   #23
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Ditto to all of the above, and I am ver thankful for my health and my families great fortune to have no serious illness till now. Family, friends, Moc Family, just life in general. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote