Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > The Medic
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
OxyVegas
Established Member

M.O.C. #8523
Arthritis relief

Hi. I was finally getting around to reading the June issue of RV View, especially about the new Montana Hickory Edition....drool.

Then on page 61 there was an article by an R.N. about traveling with arthritis and I had to share something with all of you who might have similar issues. My wife, Carole, has had problems sleeping, sitting, walking, etc., for years due to arthritis problems caused by walking on concrete floors while working in a local hospital for 22 years.

We were told about a product that a local charity helps market to raise funds. This charity is called NCEP, Nevada Community Enrichment Program. They help survivors and families of Traumatic Brain Injury rebuild their lives. Any purchases for the product online sends the retail profit to this very worthwhile charity.

We paid $39.00 for a one month supply of the product they promote, called Joint Remedy. It has been a godsend to us and others we have talked to or read about. Carole sleeps like a baby now.

Also, we haven’t been taking our 2008 3400RL out much because of her hips hurting, especially just climbing in and out and up to the bedroom. She has no more pain! And the product, just as it claims, is rebuilding her damaged cartilage throughout her body. That is an amazing claim, but what we have read and personally experienced proves it is true!

I heard from the people at NCEP about a lady who has suffered from rheumatoid arthritis for years, especially in her knees. She started using the product and within a week she could climb the stairs in her house more normally, without pain. She said she used to have to climb them like a crab would.

Here is the web site for NCEP and their Joint Remedy product.

http://www.oxyfresh.com/ncep/jointremedyleads

They have an 11 page report available that shows the clinical studies done by the Harvard Medical School.

Hope this information can help some of you.

Dee & Carole Ennis

OxyVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
Interesting find!
As a long time member of this group I could stand some relief.
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
Les and Julie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1057
Thanks for the info -- I will certainly check it out -- I too suffer from arthritis and am constantly looking for some kind of pain relief.

Julie
Les and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote