Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
AZbear
Established Member

M.O.C. #11081
RV Service in Colorado Springs

Can anyone recommend a good RV Service Center in Colorado Springs? We're moving from Phoenix next month to Colorado and would like a good place to service the RV when needed.

Thanks!

AZbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Does that mean you're gonna change your member name to CObear?

Colorado Springs is a decently sized town and you should be able to find a good RV service Center. I just hope it's not too far away and someone can recommend a favorite. It can be exciting but create some apprehension moving to a new area! Best of luck to you.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
YES!!

Turbo's RV has a location in Monument and also a mobile RV service that will come to your location. They fixed a refrigerator propane issue for us on our previous SOB. Diagnosed correctly right off the bat. Explained what they did and demonstrated that the fix corrected the problem.
Here is their webpage:
http://www.turbosrv.com/index.htm

We have also used Rons Mobile RV service and have been happy with their work. Ron came out to our campsite and fixed a propane flow problem that would have ruined our vacation had we not been able to get it fixed. This was on the 4th of July weekend and he got to us within 3 hours of us calling him. He also showed us what he did to repair the issue and demonstrated that the fix solved the issue.
Here is their website: http://www.ronsmobilervservice.com/

PM me if you want to know where NOT to take your RV to for service.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by AZbear

Can anyone recommend a good RV Service Center in Colorado Springs? We're moving from Phoenix next month to Colorado and would like a good place to service the RV when needed.

Thanks!
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #4
pineranch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9765
Isn't there a large Camping World close to the springs!!!!!!!!!
Mike
pineranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #5
pddiver1

M.O.C. #9606
In addition to the previously mentioned mobile rv services I deal with Dee's RV (deesrv.com), there is also Pike Peak Travel Land (pikespeakrv.com) and just south of town is Camping World. I have only have service done at Dee's RV as I purchased my Mountaineer 347tht from Dee. I know him personally and would recommend him.
pddiver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #6
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
The folks at Pikes Peak Travel Land have been helpful assisting me with parts purchases. I have not had any service work done there.

Camping World in Fountain, CO (just south of Colorado Springs) on Bandley road just off I-25 has done warranty work for me that was done correctly the 1st time and I'm happy with the service performed.

Dees, however, is another story. They wouldn't perform warranty work for me because I didn't purchase my RV from them. Another member of the MOC had the same problem with them. I cannot recommend them.

Pddiver1, I'm glad you had a good experience with Dee's. We all have different experiences even at the same dealer as can be seen in various posts on the MOC forum.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by pddiver1

In addition to the previously mentioned mobile rv services I deal with Dee's RV (deesrv.com), there is also Pike Peak Travel Land (pikespeakrv.com) and just south of town is Camping World. I have only have service done at Dee's RV as I purchased my Mountaineer 347tht from Dee. I know him personally and would recommend him.
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:38 AM   #7
jdvier
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10130
If you are looking for warrenty service on your Montana do not go to Dee's. If you did not buy it from them then they will not do the work. It is better to go to the Denver area for that. Ron's and Turbo are both ok service comapanies.
We have a Camping World south of town off I25 near Fort Carson. They are very busy. We shop there quit a bit but service is very slow.
Let us know when you get into town and we can go for coffee.
jdvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:31 AM   #8
AZbear
Established Member

M.O.C. #11081
Thanks All. I've used Camping World in other locations with success. Also, I'm interested in the one in Monument, as that is where we are moving to.

Will be retiring from the Air Force in a couple weeks after 26 years and then doing the move to CO. We will be there only a few weeks, then it's off for 6-8 months to travel the eastern US. Finally back to finish renovating the house in Monument next April/May.
AZbear is offline   Reply With Quote