Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-29-2020, 12:41 PM   #21
Lin & Sylvia

M.O.C. #25519
Thanks for the fast update! And, all the info

Lin & Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:17 AM   #22
Ahdmeyer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24181
same problem here with warranty. Bought in aug 2019 in mi, we live in az, did not find anything much except screen door did not fit good at top. Left there and went camping with my son and family which also bought at the same time and dealer in mi. at campground we found a few things which i did not see at walk thru. then before we got back to az which took a month noticed a bolt was coming thru flooring in bath floor also drivers side cargo doors would lock but you could just pull the door open while locked,found small chip in kitchen corian, and when coach in front was pulled out the pivot bolt was pulling out of the steel frame.got back to az and on dec 2 took rig in and they took pictures of everything and sent to keystone. it has taken over 2 and 1/2 months and finally got answers. bolt in floor they will fix and bin doors. screen door that you could throw a small cat thru when closed denied. chip in counter denied, front bed rail denied but sent to lippert. after calling keystone screen door on goodwill gesture will be fixed. My main purpose of this is next time i will tell the dealer i will be in and around the unit for hours to inspect, and dont bother me i will see you when done! if you do not take care of these problems before it the final paperwork is signed good luck, keystones warranty as for standing by it is bad!
al meyer
az
3931fb
Ahdmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #23
Lin & Sylvia

M.O.C. #25519
Thanks for the heads up. Our should be in middle of March. We plan on doing a very thorough pre-delivery inspection and even camping close to the dealer for several days just to make sure that everything is good before we haul at home. I guess the moral of the story is making sure that everything is Tip-Top shape before you write the check!
Old 03-08-2020, 02:14 PM   #24
Camp CA
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25828
Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelhead86 View Post
Where do i find a checklist for inspecting a new Montana?
Here you go:

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ead.php?t=5129
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/buenav...PDI_V113_2.pdf

Don't forget to test the inverter system, if you have one, while disconnected from shore power.
Camp CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 08:29 PM   #25
Lin & Sylvia

M.O.C. #25519
Thanks!
Old 03-13-2020, 04:43 PM   #26
BillnJudy

M.O.C. #20978
Have a Traveler dish installed- no more problems.
BillnJudy is offline   Reply With Quote