Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2017, 05:02 PM   #1
Wildwind

M.O.C. #20246
New Montana Campers

My wife Sheri and I recently bought a 2007 Montana Mountaineer Edition 5th wheel (307RKD) to see if we might like traveling. We just got back home after a 3000+ mile trip and had the fun of our lives! We are already planing the next trip to Yellowstone next summer. We also want to take as many short trips during this fall &a winter months.

We live in Lucas, Texas ( just south of McKinney) near Lake Lavon. We are both semi retired and plan on doing a lot of traveling in our 5th wheel. I am currently working for the City of Wylie as a school bus driver and my wife is living the good life at home.

I am currently experiencing power converter problems and need to replace it. Any ideas on a good 3 or 4 phase to replace the original with? We also need to replace our decals, as they are curling and coming off.

Wildwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:43 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
First of all "Welcome to MOC!" You have found the best place to learn about your unit and get answers to questions. Those answers will be coming from the experts-- actual Montana owners.
If you can make it check out the MOC Fall Rally in Goshen, IN the last part of September. It's a great learning experience and you'll be able to meet some of the members that are posting here on the Forum and others that just read and heed as I call it. You'll find the Rally under it's own major topic.
As far are the converter, I can't answer that because I'm not don't know that much about them. I'm sure others will be along shortly to answer that question for you.
In respect to the decals/graphics, I think you will have a problem finding them. Since it is a 2007 there are very few of them around. You can try contacting Keystone Customer Service but I doubt if you will get very far with them. Your best bet is to go on some of the RV supply sites, Amazon or Ebay and see if there are any out there available. If not, take pictures of what you have and see if you can find a graphics company around your area that can duplicate them. There have been multiple posts about graphics on the Forum and all you have to do is go into the past posts and see if you can find them. Might give a try in the archives also.
Welcome aboard and enjoy that unit. If you have questions just ask away and remember there is no such thing as a dumb question! Take care and hope to see you in Goshen in September.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:24 PM   #3
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Congratulations and welcome to this great forum.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 PM   #4
Lenny K
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14417
Welcome to the forum. For a converter try: http://www.bestconverter.com/Progres...ters_c_81.html

Lenny K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 08:11 AM   #5
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Welcome to the forum! May your new rig bring you many years of wonderful memories.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 09:55 PM   #6
PackerFan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1081
Welcome to the MOC and wishing you many happy miles and adventures with your rig.
PackerFan is offline   Reply With Quote