Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 11-13-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Did You know?????? Part 3

Actually this should have been the original Did You Know.

Did you know there are a number of idiosyncrasies built into this forum that can make things a bit easier for all of us.

I will endeavor to cover some of these idiosyncrasies with a series of "Did You Know?????" topics. That is not to say that only I can post these informational topics. I know there are a number of us old timer MOC members that understand some of these idiosyncrasies so jump in. If anyone out there knows of a way to take short cuts by all means jump in. If it's something that hasn't been covered start a new "Did You Know?????" part #whatever topic.

For the newcomers, and yes even the longtimers, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. If you feel awkward about posting what you feel is dump than Email or PM it to me.

Remember, The only STUPID question is the one not asked.

Class Dismissed

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:47 AM   #2
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Thanks once again Glenn, This is needed. When I first joined this forum I was so intimidated that I almost forgot about using the forum at all. I felt this was one of the most difficult forums that I had ever belonged to. In time I started learning how it worked and with each visit it became a little easier. I still feel that it is laid out in a format that is somewhat different but with a lot of use I have become used to it. The hints and things you are telling us about IMO are needed and is a great help.
Thanks again!

Old 07-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
Backroads
Established Member

M.O.C. #9419
Glen: I thought I was doing well looking at all the topics and even replied to a couple. Then I think my brain melted as I forget how to subscribe to topics and groups of specific info. I saw I "subscribe to this" button once & was doing well. Now I can't find anything. Need a little help.
Thanks.
Richard
Backroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #4
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Backroads,

Part of your trouble MIGHT be that, IIRC, NOT all the threads will have the subscribe button available.

Just to make it fun and confusing!

You are doing just fine, welcome to the MOC!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Carol, I have seen you use IIRC in many responses. What does that mean?
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:24 AM   #6
MikeM
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6892
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Art-n-Marge

Carol, I have seen you use IIRC in many responses. What does that mean?
(I)f (I) (R)ecall (C)orrectly
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:33 AM   #7
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Mike got it!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #8
blarkman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1977
Hi Glenn thanks for the hints!! and yes I am one of those who need assistance in posting picture. Do you want meto Pm you or do u want to do it on this site as I may not be the only one. I have looked at the tutorial and it either goes by too fast or it is in that computerize language, thanks
bob
blarkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Bob, Glenn has how to post a picture at http://www.montanaowners.com/AddingPhoto.html .

Richard and Patricia, welcome aboard. Ask away. This forum is very good at helping us when we need help. The subcribe to topoic is above the thread, to the right. As Glenn said, not all have that feature although I did not realize it. What I can't remember is how to unsubscribe when I get tired of the emails. It may be in my profile. I guess I need to click my own name and find out.

On edit... it's not in my profile. But, at the top right is a FAQ link that has info on subscribing and unsubscribing, among other useful information. I should check that FAQ more often.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote