Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HOBBY CENTRAL > Arts & Crafts
Click Here to Login

Old 03-03-2007, 06:39 AM   #21
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
I have to pack my honeys Viking $7000 toy and her serger, along with all the stuff that goes with it. Machines go in the front closet. She also has all of her scrapbooking stuff, and card makeing stuff and stuff , stuff that goes with the stuff. No arguements this way. I have a few tools for me.

old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #22
Navigator
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1894
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

Prepared T-shirts sound good, Kathy.

By the way, do you travel wth all your Aussies? Greta is half Aussie and she is so smart and spoiled that she is a high maintenance dog. I can't imagine traveling with four of these wonderful dogs.
We always travel with 2 of the Aussies. The other 2 stay home with a pet sitter... the Crew Cab gets a bit crowded with 2 dogs and a cat as it is! But we wouldn't have it any other way.

Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:42 AM   #23
Rocky2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2840
Kathy,
The Aussie's are great dogs aren't they. We love ours and when we went full time could not part with them so we travel and live with the three dogs in the Monty. Doesn't matter what room you are in they have to be with you anyway - so doesn't matter what size the house is.

Laura
Rocky2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:13 AM   #24
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We understand the part about them always needing to be with you. Greta panics if we are getting ready and she doesn't think she's going. Your dogs are beautiful, Laura.

Here's a picture of Greta being close. http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...DSCF0004-2.jpg

So, just to keep this on topic, what is everybody sewing these days? I have two dresses for the granddaughters that I need to finish.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #25
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
As I write this, Donna is embroidering a label on her latest baby quilt top. She is still 2 or 3 grand -children -nieces and -nephews behind, with more on the way. It is a paper pieced farm quilt called "Old MacDonald's Farm, that is the extent of my knowledge of it.

(John)
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #26
spudpoppy

M.O.C. #5136
I travel with my Kenmore that I keep in the trailer all of the time.I keep it under the desk. This summer I will be traveling with my embroidery machine. I sew lots of quilts for grandkids. Plus all of my grand daughters still love to have grandma make princess dresses and costumes for dance class. I also belong to the local quilt club and we make quilts and totes for the nursing homes and hospitals. I never seem to find enough time to sew.
spudpoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:57 AM   #27
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
John, Donna's quilt sounds like a really cute project. Tell her we'd like a picture when she's done. I love to paperpiece but it is a little messy in the trailer.

Spudpoppy, welcome to the forum. You sound like a very productive person. Makes me think I'd better get started on those dresses for my two granddaughters....before they get all grown up!
Old 03-06-2007, 07:36 AM   #28
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

John, Donna's quilt sounds like a really cute project. Tell her we'd like a picture when she's done. I love to paperpiece but it is a little messy in the trailer.
Judy, If you go to the BPV website, and look at the craft show section (Art in the Park) of the photo gallery, you will see a picture of Donna and her Quilt, and perhaps a few other people who you know.
http://bentsenpalm.com/bentsenpalmvillage/rvpark.html
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #29
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Wow, John, that is an awesome site! There are some very talented people there at Bentsen Palm Village. I loved the picture of Beau and especially Donna's quilt. I see Kim does some exceptional work, too. I didn't know that Skip makes dulcimers. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Who does the album? It is really a nice reference for people at the park.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:25 AM   #30
Charlotte
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5847
I travel with mine - doesn't mean that I use it. I keep it in the cabinet under the tv and give it a little padding.
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #31
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
My bother machine travels in a luggage type carrier in the basement, (you may have to negotiate for space like I did) and its doing fine, over 2 years on the road and no problems! You will love having it along.
Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #32
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Kim, I saw pictures of your beautiful crazy quilt in the BPV albums. Nice job!