Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2013 Annual MOC North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
triumphess
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13202
Chili/Soup Competitors Deadline and a Plea!

Okay folks -- I am starting to panic!! *The Chili/Soup Cook-Off is 5 weeks from this Tuesday, and we only have a total of 41 units represented so far! **I don’t want to go down in MOC history as the newbie whose event flopped! *

We have 17 people signed up in the chili competition and 10 for the soup competition, and that is GREAT! **Since we will need to number over 200 cups for each entry, I am asking that anyone else who wants to compete in either category please sign up by this Friday, August 30 so I can get working on that. *

BUT -- *we need things to go with!!! **This is going to be the main meal on the last night of the rally, and a little taste of each entry is NOT going to be a meal!! Thanks to those who have already signed up, and everybody else - please sign up on the "Chili and Soup Cook Off Sign-Up" *thread and help a girl save her reputation!

triumphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
BUMP!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote