Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #21
maximo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11371
Greg,

I can not speak for the new Ruger Bisley Vaquero for grip size, but I have laying in front me right now a Ruger Vaquero and a original Colt Bisley. For sure the Colt Bisley has a bigger grip than the Ruger Vaquero. Other than the Bisley bigger grip the differance is when you bring the Bisley up to fire it you have to come up higher or give your wrist a upward twist to get the barrel in line with a target. If you were to hold the Bisley with your hand in the same position as you hold the Vaquero you would be shooting 2 to 3 feet low at 25 yards. In looking at a picture of the Ruger Bisley the grip does not look like it has the same shape as the Colt Bisley.

Frank

maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:15 AM   #22
Montana_9856
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9856
The original question by the OP has been answered and now the discussion has drifted to other subject (including unnecessary political opinions). Consequently the topic is now "locked".
Montana_9856 is offline   Reply With Quote