Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #1
Dthogey
Established Member

M.O.C. #20356
Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky travels

We just got back to Northern Michigan from a week of traveling to Southern Illinois, over to Elizabethtown Kentucky, and back home. We stayed in a small Campground called The Hamilton County state fish and wildlife area near Enfield Illinois. This was a great little Campground! We only had electricity but that was okay since our next stop had full hookup. This Campground was pretty, a Lakeside setting and lots of hiking for exercise. We thought it was great for the price. Our next stop was Elizabethtown Crossroads camp in Elizabethtown Kentucky. This Campground was okay, the sites were really small but we enjoyed having full hookup. We were in a site with lots of trees so we always had shade, that was nice. Many of the roads freeways we're horrible! It seems most of the freeway from Above Grand Rapids all the way over to i57 sucked! I-69 from Indianapolis all the way to Lansing was horrible! I have never seen such a bad stretch of freeway as I-69 from about 30 miles or so south of Lansing all the way to 127. Several drawers and cupboards flew open scattering items all over the camper floor. I will try to avoid I-69 in the future

Dthogey is offline   Reply With Quote