Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Apollo-Midwest Sales 2 thumbs up

When my Apollo died we were upset because we love it. I spoke with Midwest Sales and was referred to Bob. He diagnosed the problem over the phone. It was out of warranty but Midwest sent me the parts free including shipping. There were also some pretty good directions. I am not handy and definitely not good with electricity. But I fixed it. total elapsed time, maybe an hour and a half. Thumbs up to Bob and Midwest Sales

CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
We are on our second Apollo oven. I fried the first hooking up CG power, we had a door microswitch problem on the first one which I had replaced at a small appliance repair shop. DW loves it and we will continue to buy from Midwest Sales. They shipped me a new one (had to pay, of course), and it arrived in two days. Great service, oh, I had to replace the door seal on the first one also. It's the little things that make life interesting......
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
We like ours a lot, too. The seal went bad and they sent a new one, no charge. Then when our Apollo died we found out they would sell us a "blemished" one for $100 plus shipping. Shipping was $16, $116 total cost. They told me these are new, not refurbished. They were returned by RV manufacturers for visual defects. Ours has a small dent on the back oven wall.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote