Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Bigmurf

Got a knock at the door today, it was Bigmurf. I have the mother of all head-colds, so I couldn't visit long with him, didn't want to contanimate him. I was embarassed, as I would have taken the Blue tarp and old tires off the roof if I knew I was having company.
Good to see you Bigmurf, I hope to visit with you in the near future, and am glad you are over your head-cold. Must be that time of the year.
Thanks for driving up from Casa Grande to visit, now I can put a face to the posts.
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
OZZ. Was good to put a face on you too. Sorry I didn't get to vist the cats. Hope you get over the crud soon because you did look death warmed over.g
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:40 AM   #3
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Ozz, I feel your pain. Came down with pneumonia a few weeks ago and am still getting over it. Here in Michigan, a few people have also died from the flu. Tis the season!
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Dang Tom, how could you tell you had it? What were the symptoms?
I hope I have hit bottom, lost a couple of nights sleep coughing all night.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #5
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
I went to the Dr., who did an x ray and informed me I had pneumonia. She wanted to put me in the hospital, but being a manly man, I refused (I hate hospitals but that's another story), so I had to go to her office every morning for an antibiotic shot. Three different antibiotics later, I'm good as new - almost!
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote