Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2008, 04:46 AM   #1
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Driving again-YEAH!!!!

Hi everyone-I drove again day before yesterday and even through construction. It wasn't much construction like Dave just glides through but I had that cement wall on my right side. I hate those walls. They terrify me. I just kept thinking about George telling Rosetta that you're committed. There was nowhere to pull over and let him drive and it was good for me.
We are in Tennessee. It is beautiful here and aside from the Japanese beetles that seem to have hitched a ride with us, both inside and outside the rig, we are enjoying being here.
Beau is happy as a pig on slop as he doesn't have to be tied out and can kind of come and go as he pleases. We are closer to the road than we would be at home, so we are keeping a careful eye on him, as he likes to go to the other side of the road. It is not a busy road but people still go faster than I would like (like at home during the summer).
It is so nice to sit and not have to do anything. I miss the little one so much though. It is really hard. I never really appreciated how hard it was for my Mom to move for a job when my son was little. I do now.

labmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
noneck
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6263
Send a message via AIM to noneck
Yeah...you're not alone on the dislike for the concrete partitions that seem to make the lanes really narrow. I hate them too I often check to the left of me and when clear tend to hug the left side lane marker.
noneck is offline   Reply With Quote