Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2015, 03:06 AM   #1
Glenn the fifth
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7117
Moving on (not necessarily up)

Hello all. We have now owned 2 "Montys" and they have both been great rigs.I have been a member of this forum since early 2007 and I have very much enjoyed talking and learning from many of you. The information and wisdom you have passed on has proved invaluable many times. We have been thinking about "transitioning" to a class A for a couple of years and it now looks as though we are taking that leap. I will still stop by to say hello now and then and just wanted to say thanks to the forum for all of your help, advice, and tutoring over the years. You are a great group and I trust you will continue to assist others as you have me and my family. I know the class A diesel pusher can be a handful in regards to maintenance and such, but we are looking forward to a new learning adventure. -Glenn
Glenn the fifth is offline   Reply With Quote