Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Internet & Cell Phones
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Sharon,

Al is the computer geru, but, I do know this, (I think)

A lot of this depends on where you are located, and how well supported the card is in that area.

My Sprint card, much to the surprise of EVERYONE, is working quite well here at the stick built. It is about 4 times faster than our Hughesnet satellite was. Ping times and all that techy stuff are much better (faster) for the air card.

My Sprint card, at the lake, on west side of state, was not as good, a step above marginal, and I think the only reason I got on at all is we had a lot on the end of the campground, facing the lake, if we had a site back further, there would have been NO surfing!

Our phones, both Sprint now, would lose the signal in that campground, so you have a pretty good indication that the air card would have too.

Love my air card and my phones, but there are times! GRRR

OHHHH, external antennas help!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote