Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
GregN
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6790
New Front Cap Graphic

The graphic on the front cap, finally needed replacing. I had ordered one sometime ago, when I first noticed it peeling. I wish now that I had ordered a whole set. Go figure they would shop making them.

The gentleman that I had install it, was very good. The new decal is exactly right over where the old one was, no ghost lines. Took him about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish.

He also does reproductions for those of us the have the older rigs. The graphic would be of the same design, but would not have the two tone that some of them have. They would have to be solid colors. He had a picture of a Montana that he had done. It looked really good.

He works out Modesto,CA, covering the North Bay, Modesto and Sacramento. A whole new set could be to about $2500 installed and takes about a week. As he works on other projects also.

If you would like his information PM or E-Mail.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:53 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Looks nice, Greg! We had the nose graphics and the graphics on the front part of both sides replaced and now the rest are starting to peel. Keystone originally sent me what they said was the last set they had. I was lucky in that respect. While the installing company opened the boxes to make sure they had the right decals, they didn't hold them up to make sure they were the same size. Naturally the new ones are smaller. So we have some significant ghost lines but it's only noticeable in certain light. I have no idea why they're smaller. I thought they were the same size on all models of a given year. Perhaps the new ones are for a different year.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote