Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2006, 03:12 AM   #1
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer

We just purchased one of these units from CW (on sale $19.) but I'm wondering where other people that have these might have mounted the outdoor sensor. I really didn't think about it before I ordered it but now that it's here I'm struggling a little. At home, you mount it in an area that's not directly in the sun, obviously in our Monty we don't know what that area will ever be. I thought about somewhere in the front where its usually shaded, but just don't know. Has anyone else used one of these and what did you do?

The other nice thing about this particular one there is an extra sensor that you can put in your refrigerator and that way you can monitor the temp without opening the door.

mac
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote