Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
JD,
You have just experienced the great customer Dis-service that is Dee's RV in Colorado Springs.
I did not buy my Montana from Dee's as they did not have the model I wanted in stock. I bought it from RV America in Aurora, CO. When I had a warranty issue, Dee's told me that they would not perform the work because the dealer that I purchased it from was less than 50 miles away and Keystone would not pay them for work performed for that reason. I emailed Keystone and was told by Michelle Diaz of Owner Relations "I am sorry to hear you are having trouble finding a dealer to service your unit. Each dealer operates independently. You are welcome to contact another Keystone dealer in the area for warranty assistance. Please let me know if you need further assistance."
No backing from Keystone, no support from Dee's. I now avoid Dee's like the plague.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jdvier

I just picked up my 2011 Montana 3400RL from Dee's rv in Colorado Springs, Co.
The unit went in for a facia panel on the livingroom silde that came loose, the AC not pushing air into the bedroom and a latch buckle broken on the gray and black water tanks swing arm.
The dealer re stapled the facia. Stated that the AC unit was doing all it could and I would need another AC unit for the bedroom. As for the latch buckle the service manager did not even know what I was talking about. I took a mechanic out and showed him and told him what the problem was. He stated take it back where you bought it to get it fixed. He took a pair pliers squeezed the back end of the buckle and opened and closed it about 10 times and said it is fixed. I explained that I had done the same thing but the buckle came off again.
My suggestion to all Keystone product owners is not to deal with this company. I will be sending a letter to the owner of the company and to Keystone about my experience and see what happens.
Is this indicative of dealers that did not sell you the unit?

God bless and safe travels to you all.
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote