Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
Freeda II
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7813
Leak in cupboard

I know this topic has been discussed but I am not sure how to find it on the forum so I thought I would bring it up again to assist me. I have a 2008 3400RL which I have just brought back from the dealer where I had some warranty work done on some items. One of the issues I had was a leak in the cupboard between the stove and the fridge. I pointed out to the dealer that I was not sure as to where this was coming in but that we noticed the small window overhead was slanted. When I picked up the trailer they told me they had replaced the window. I then went to check under the cupboard and found that the carpet was still damp. The dealer said it may not have had a chance to dry over the cold months. We agreed that I would dry this out and let him know if the leak comes back.
Has anyone had the same issue with this and what was the remedy? Just in case I still have an issue

Freeda II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:13 AM   #2
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
FredaII,
It may not be the window.

Take a look at this link and see if it applies:

Refer Vent Leak

Edited: Additional Link

Edited again: While you are in there you may as well fix the Drain Tube
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote