Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2019, 07:16 PM   #1
Bulldog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22842
Front Jack Question

Just got back from our first trip out with our 2011 3400RL about 2,000 miles. The front left jack broke. So glad I had a hydraulic jack with me. I went through all the paper work I have and couldn't find the make and model of the front jacks. I need to order some parts, Would anyone know the make and model of the front jacks. Any info would really be appreciated.

2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #2
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Most likely you have the Venture Manufacturing Landing Legs assuming you don't have hydraulic driven legs. Replacement pieces parts including completet legs are available. The legs are easy to work on assuming a modicum of DIY skills. Their web site has mess of PDFs relating to the legs including how to disassemble and rebuild them. Give them a call as they are easy to deal with.

I have a collection of the PDFs that I offered to many members in the past. PM me your email address and I will send them to you

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 06:44 PM   #3
Bulldog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22842
I called Venture and he told me to measure the housing and it is 29 1/2". He said the part was #179013. I ordered the part today and will install it on Thursday. Thanks for all the input.
2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 09:56 PM   #4
h2ojocky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13025
I purchased a replacement leg that was of a different brand and I had to modify it slightly as I read that others had to do also. Other than that it is a pretty easy replacement.
h2ojocky is offline   Reply With Quote