Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 12-23-2005, 09:37 AM   #61
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Dsprik, this time they put me out because it was the entire procedure. A few years ago I had the flex sig, the one for the lower part only. For that one I had a choice and chose to remain awake. I watched the entire procedure on the monitor while they were doing it. It was interesting but with the "discomfort" I was wishing I'd not decided to stay awake.

sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 11:58 AM   #62
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Steve, Just to let you know that I had this done two years ago and they found a polyp. They removed it and did a bio. which came back fine BUT,

because they found a polyp it was considered surgery, my Blue Cross charged the $600.00 deductible. Otherwise it was fully covered as preventive.

I had to go back for another after one year and everything was fine.

Got a 5 year reprieve. :}
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 12:06 PM   #63
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Dsprik, this time they put me out because it was the entire procedure. A few years ago I had the flex sig, the one for the lower part only. For that one I had a choice and chose to remain awake. I watched the entire procedure on the monitor while they were doing it. It was interesting but with the "discomfort" I was wishing I'd not decided to stay awake.
Now, I'd have no problem with waiting until it came out on video...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:52 PM   #64
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Helen, they found 3, all benign, but told me to do another one in 3 years.

As for the insurance, I also have Blue Cross but haven't seen the SOCP yet. I know we met our co-pay in 2005, at least for office calls, but I'll probably still have some deductible to pay. But it's worth it just for the peace of mind.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote