Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
New Member and Welcome Letter

I used this letter at the Spring Rally in Tucson AZ last year and it was a huge success. Since alot of folks are stable for the winter it would be a good time to use it. Feel free to change it to suit your needs or don't use it, your choice. I just rode my bike around the park and wrote down the sites with Montanas, big skys and Mountaineers in them, then sent them this letter, or taped it to their doors......

Montana, Mountaineer, Big Sky Owners

Did you know there was an online club just for you? That’s right and I have found it to be a wealth of information, especially as a new Montana owner. There are over 100 links to everything that is RV and most are specific to our line of travel trailer/fifth wheel.

We hold several rallies throughout the year and travel many places together. We even hold “Mini Rallies” (def. A meeting of two or more owners getting together for a cold one or a bowl of chili somewhere, this happens often). There are even Travel Assistance Partners in many locations willing to help you in case of breakdown or assistance.

The best part is it is FREE. We have our own forum on the web for questions and answers which I have found to be a big help to me as I start this fulltime RV Lifestyle. We have members from every walk of life to offer assistance.

Don’t fret about being in a formal club. This is everything but that. No officers, no voting, NO membership fees. The only agenda is to help each other enjoy the lifestyle of camping; being it part timers, long timers or full timers…..In fact the MOC mission statement is as follows:

"To Provide Montana RV enthusiasts a calm and inviting atmosphere to exchange valuable information, and enhance their general RV-ing experience."

The Montana RV Club is a club organized for the enjoyment of all owners of Montana, Montana Big Sky 5th Wheels, Montana Mountaineer RVs or any person who is planning on buying a Montana in their future. If you own either brand (any model) you can add to the enjoyment of your RV lifestyle and leisure time by joining the Montana Owners Club.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, you are welcome to join by logging onto: www.montanaowners.com and clicking on register. If you would like to get together please contact me in space 43, leave a note if I’m not there…..We have enough for a “MINI RALLY!!!”

This is a privately owned website and forum and has no association with Keystone RV Group or any of its affiliates.

Respectfully

Phil Paramore, space 43

If you get some responders, you can arrange a luncheon or dinner at a local restaurant or hold a "meet and Greet" at your CGs lodge or meeting place. Have a ball!!!!!!!

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Phil, that is really nice. Think I'll try it when my fingers thaw out.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 AM   #3
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Way to go Phil.
Very nice way to introduce the group.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:25 AM   #4
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Neat idea Phil,Thanks! We'll for sure be using it in the future.
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #5
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
Thanks for sharing that letter again.
I let the first one get lost, then found I could have used it!
This time I have it saved in 3 places and will use it!!
Great job and a very useful "tool".
Larry
(PS: Whatever you do, do NOT leave space 43 or all will have been in vain!!!!!!!!!!)
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote