Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2018, 06:24 AM   #27
Bridge4d
Established Member

M.O.C. #21290
I got a 3731 Legacy in February and have had it out a bunch of times. The lack of basement storage hasn't been an issue although it is less than we're used to. My wife and daughters like the fact that the bathroom is accessible while on the road but, the fridge is not. Looking at the floorplan for the 3761 it doesn't look like either bathroom is accessible with the slides in. That would be problem for my crew.

The biggest complaint I have is quality. I've had it into the dealer for a bunch of fit and finish issues. The forward door strikers we're installed correctly (or at all really), fender flare screws ALL fell out on the first trip, bedroom slide door wouldn't stay on the tracks and would fall off and hit the bedroom thermostat. Don't get me started on the capacitance thermostats. They don't work and Keystone wouldn't approve putting in the push-button style ones...you know, the one's that didn't change settings just by walking past them. And on my last trip one of the recliner motors failed. I could go on. I expected more for one of Keystones "High End" units.

2022 3761FL Legacy
2022 F450 Dually
Bridge4d is offline   Reply With Quote