Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
BIKES

I should have said this earlier but did not think of it. It be a good idea to bring your bikes. I am sure many will do the island tours (there is more than one island) The islands are not all that big and one of them does not allow vehicles at all and for the ones that do it is not fun to drive one of these big ole trucks around.
All of them rent bikes and or golf carts to get around. Most folks from the area take their bikes.

We automatically take ours when we do island hopping and I guess that is why I did not think of it.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search