Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2006, 07:31 PM   #1
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Send a message via AIM to ragdoll Send a message via MSN to ragdoll
It's time......YEAH!

Well Monty is loaded and attached to the truck, just last minute things now. Heading north to Colorado Springs, to Cheyenne going on up to Mt. Rushmore. Next over to Sioux City, Iowa ending up in PA before the rally in Sept.

Will post when I have internet access.

Safe travels, see ya'll on the road and at the rally.
Lorraine

ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:07 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Have a GREAT trip and we look forward to meeting you at the rally.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:25 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Have a great adventure. See ya in September.

Where ya headed for in PA??
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #4
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Finally have internet - we are at Mt. Rushmore, Battle Creek CG until Sunday then heading to Ellsworth AFB (hoping to get a spot). Spent a couple days in Cheyenne, really enjoyed it. Great resturant, wonderful food - Albany downtown. Stayed the first night at the acedemy at Colorado Springs.

The truck is running good and Monty pulling great - no problems so far - always a plus!!

Glenn & Lorraine - we are heading to Clearfield, Philipsburg and Lock Haven area. Will also be up by Coal Port at Jack's brothers cabin - fortunately we can get Monty in there.

Safe travels - see ya'll in September.
Lorraine
Old 06-29-2006, 03:28 PM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Enjoy!!!
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 05:02 PM   #6
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Another chance to post and do some reading. We are in Clearfield, PA. Had the rear axle fixed yesterday as it wasn't tracking and was an inch off. All is fine now for which we are glad! Saw a number of Monty's since last posting from Mt. Rushmore - even got a couple of flashes back and a couple of waves. Of course when we actually saw someone we knew a club member, couldn't flash as about that time a semi pasted us - I believe it was gyro & kimmrg, you were heading north to Madison - we'd just come down out of a rain storm. Also around Goshen saw a new Monty - have any of you heard about new front logos? This have Montana across the top with an oval in the middle - about all I could tell as I drove past in the opposite direction. Will post when I have service again as we are moving Friday up by Coalport. Other than the axle moving all else is well and now that is okay too.

Safe travels - see ya'll at the rally.
Lorraine
Old 07-18-2006, 05:16 PM   #7
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
Jack and Lorraine,

Wave as you pass through Castle Rock, it's between Colorado Springs and Denver. Enjoy your time on the road!

mac
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:28 AM   #8
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ragdoll

Another chance to post and do some reading. We are in Clearfield, PA. Had the rear axle fixed yesterday as it wasn't tracking and was an inch off. All is fine now for which we are glad! Saw a number of Monty's since last posting from Mt. Rushmore - even got a couple of flashes back and a couple of waves. Of course when we actually saw someone we knew a club member, couldn't flash as about that time a semi pasted us - I believe it was gyro & kimmrg, you were heading north to Madison - we'd just come down out of a rain storm. Also around Goshen saw a new Monty - have any of you heard about new front logos? This have Montana across the top with an oval in the middle - about all I could tell as I drove past in the opposite direction. Will post when I have service again as we are moving Friday up by Coalport. Other than the axle moving all else is well and now that is okay too.

Lorraine
Did it look anything like this????

This is the new nose graphic for the Mountaineers
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:42 PM   #9
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Glenn and Lorraine - yes it sure did - was hard to read as I just caught a glimpse of it. You weren't heading toward Madison, WI on July 11th were you. We just saw the graphics on the side of the truck but don't recall if it was single or dual wheels - I wrote down all the facts but of course that is in the truck and I am using my sister-in-laws computer.

Safe travels.
Lorraine
Old 07-19-2006, 04:09 PM   #10
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ragdoll

Of course when we actually saw someone we knew a club member, couldn't flash as about that time a semi pasted us - I believe it was gyro & kimmrg, you were heading north to Madison - we'd just come down out of a rain storm.

Lorraine
Lorraine,

I’m afraid it wasn’t us. We’ve been in southern Alabama for ages, now.

And we may be here until shortly before the fall rally.

I’m guessing the graphics idea has been copied by many. I’ve sure had a lot of requests about where I got them.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Indiana.

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:47 PM   #11
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
Not to beat a dead horse, Steve, but as a newbie to this forum, where did you get the graphics?
MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:57 AM   #12
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Time has flown by and no internet until today.......yeah!!!! Now to catch up on the rally and you all still on the road or home. We are in Mill Hall, PA for the next week before heading to VA for a few days in Manassas with my brother, making a 3 day stop in Gettsburg, back to PA until we head to the rally on the 18th. It has been hot and muggy but enjoying Jack's family. Nice to have traveled today - with the back roads we didn't pass any other Monty's. It is time for an oil change and will do that this week - they have a super Ford dealership in Lock Haven we have used on all our trips back.

Safe travels - see ya at the rally.
Lorraine

Jack & Lorraine
2003 Ford F250 PSD 6.0L, ext cab
2003 Montana 2850RK
2 cats aboard

Old 08-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #13
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Ragdoll,
Safe travels and we will see you at the rally. =)

2004 Chevy Silverado LT 2500HD CrewCab Duramax
2004 Montana 3400RL
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:58 PM   #14
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Update........this was a fast week in Mill Hall, PA tomorrow we head back to Clearfield for a few days then up to Jack's brother cabin by Fallentimber, PA. On Aug 23rd we will head to Gettsburg and on to Manassas, VA on the 25th returning to Mill Hall, PA on the 28th or 29th through Labor Day weekend.

Safe travels.
Lorraine

Jack & Lorraine
2003 Ford F250 PSD 6.0L, ext cab
2003 Montana 2850RK
2 cats aboard