Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2003, 02:28 AM   #1
Montana_403
Established Member

M.O.C. #403
First Timer Full Timer

We have just ordered our 2004 3295RK and are scared to death. We are putting our 3 level townhouse on the market and disposing of all household items. My question is for those who are fulltiming - should I bring the dishes, silverware, glass ware and pots & pans - they all seem pretty heavy and I don't want to overload.
In reasearching some of the recent forums, it doesn't seem that we will be able to keep a similar lifestyle in a smaller area - will we?

Robin and Jeff
Tippe Canoe and Tyler Too
(The Bichon Boys)

Montana_403 is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search