Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
footloose
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9442
Can't edit profile

Am I missing something? Members have asked us to put in a signature. I finally sat down to do that and can't find the "edit" button on our forum profile. I've looked everywhere. On the Tutorial it shows "Edit" under "All Forums/User's profile." I'm logged in. I've edited our profile before. What am I doing wrong?
Sharon

footloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Try clicking on “profile” you then may be asked to supply your username & password. That should take you to the page where you can directly change or edit your signature. When you are finished, just click on the “submit” button. Hope it helps!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
Jolu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7919
Sharon,
once we click on the profile option at the top of the Forum page we go to a sign in page. Once we sign in with the name and pass word our edit page comes up and all we do is change what we want to change or add to.
Jolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Sharon,
Top right of the forum click on Profile, log in, in the bottom right you will see Signature. That is where you can edit. I hope this is what you are looking for.
You said you have been there before but to eliminate confusion I put each step.

Let us know if you have any other or further questions.

Edit: I see other have given you the same info. I use a word processor to create my signature it is easier than doing lots of stuff in that little box.

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:48 AM   #5
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by H. John Kohl

Sharon,
Top right of the forum click on Profile, log in, in the bottom right you will see Signature. That is where you can edit. I hope this is what you are looking for.
You said you have been there before but to eliminate confusion I put each step.

Let us know if you have any other or further questions.

Edit: I see other have given you the same info. I use a word processor to create my signature it is easier than doing lots of stuff in that little box.

Yeah John, I use an editor program also. It really is handy at times. I have it on one screen and view the forum on the other.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #6
footloose
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9442
Thanks so much all. Where I went wrong was putting our Profile as a shortcut on the desktop. Following your instructions worked fine.
Thanks again, Sharon
footloose is offline   Reply With Quote