Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2007, 09:27 AM   #1
ARJ
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6162
Question for those who have toured the factory

Does Keystone build the TT's in the same or adjacent lines in the same factory as the Montana 5er's?

Reading the posts concerning the amount of problems that a number of you have with your 5er's, I consider myself lucky that the problems I have had were relatively minor and fixable by me but then I haven't torn the thing apart to examine everything either.

ARJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Times we were there, Montanas were built in one building, Cambridge (then) and Big Sky (now) in another building, Mountaineers in another building, likewise with all the rest of the Keystone lines. They all have their own buildings.

Call down there, they can tell you for sure.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839

Montana's have their own plant. The Big Sky has its own plant. Some of the others are combined. They are all very close together.If you are wondering if they build the Montana fiver and the Montana Mountaineer in the same plant the answer is no.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote