Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Happy Camper--This is definitely the end!!

Well, even though Charles Wade didn't come through, someone else at Keystone and Bish's did, and we are happy campers. Even the problem with the remote is solved.

The drawer under the sofa will be fixed the next time we get to idaho Falls, but since it's not an emergency, we won't make a special trip there to have the rails reset.

Regarding the television: a Keystone rep told me that they can't get the ViewSonic TV's now, and putting a different brand in has been a problem because the other brands don't fit exactly perfectly in some of the older Montana TV cutouts. So, while my set sticks out a bit, it doesn't bother me. It is a new set; I have the paperwork on it.

The closet door mystery has also been solved. Charles couldn't find the problem at the rally, but I did yesterday: the screws in the bottom track are stripped, so the track is higher than it should be. That's why "my" door won't close. As soon as I get different screws, I'll replace those myself.

Cindy, the service manager at Bish's, was as nice and helpful as always. (Hope she and Janet L. stay at that service counter--they are good customer service people.)

Boy, life is good again!

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote