Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
spam again

I got another one of these... through Montana club. I know you all can't do anything about this but letting you know someone is using MontanaOwners club to send spam.

This is the email.

Hello Dustytuu

You received the following message from: mrslydia (mrslydia2011@yahoo.com)

At: http://montanaadministrator.forumco.com/

Dearest in the lord,

I am Mrs. Lydia Tanue, from Sierra Leone . I am married to late Mr. Ohera Tanue, who worked with Sierra Leone Embassy in Ghana for Sixteen years before he died in the year 2008,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Gloria) who later died in a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians(from Muslim to Christianity). And since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home because of the love I have for him . When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of (US$2.500,000) two million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a prime bank here in Accra, Ghana.

Following my ill health,being a victim to cancer, I have decided to donate this fund to a Christian organizations (Church or person) that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband. I want this fund to be used in Christian Activities like,Orphanages, Christian schools, and Churches for propagating the word of god and to endeavor that the house of the lord is maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and do not know about this deposit . I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Accra and would introduce you officially to them. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life as well commit me into your daily prayers.Contact me on this email (mrslydia2011@yahoo.com) as soon as possible since any delay in your reply will give me room to source another Church/christian for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply immediately .

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Lydia Tanue.
44 Boundary Road
Accra - Ghana.

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
See a note from RVWheels elsewhere, she/he/it/them idiot is now blocked.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Great! glad they stopped them.

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote