Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
CampingCrazyShirley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6271
Help with the circuit breaks for the slides

Ok-this subject has been beat to death I know. But just a bit more information if anyone can help...we have the 3500RL, 2007. I called the dealer and spoke with the tech about fixing the problem. He said in my unit there are already two breakers but they need to be paralled at the bottom? Does that make any sense? I looked behind the battery up front and I see two, but wanted to make sure I was seeing what I was supposed too. I have printed off instructions from the forum already, but they tell me to get another breaker, but I think I already have the second one in place, it just isn't hooked up all the way...Thanks for the help.
Cheryl

CampingCrazyShirley is offline   Reply With Quote