Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
I feel the need

I feel the need to expound. First, as to my comment to Clutch, it was directed to him and no one else. I find it distasteful that people "read between the lines." I am plain spoken and usually mean what I say without innuendo.

The MOC has been and remains to be a real source of interest and support for me. I like the folks who post even though sometimes I may disagree. Some cherished friendships have been established over these years with folks I met here and at rallies. Those remain whether or not I continue to own a Montana or remain a member of the forum.

Dianna and I have moved often and interacted with many, many fine people over the years. I have enjoyed precious relations with clients as a professional counselor, as a pastor, and in business as a manager of a department responsible for 30+ employees. As a professor in a few college courses, I have enjoyed wonderful, bright-eyed students to encourage. However, when I leave a place, I move on. Instead of hanging on, which is to me living in the past, I move on to who and what the future holds for me.

Some folks hate to say goodbye. I don't. I have come to realize that leaving and losing folks is a unavoidable part of life. So I grieve my losses and move on. If I sell my beloved Montana Big Sky, I don't see where I would have very much in common with those who continue to be owners nor do I think I would have much that was useful to contribute. If I purchased another brand, I would move on to whatever forum was available and make efforts to contribute meaningfully to that forum and establish relationship with that group of folks.

What I say here is to be taken at face value and not an edict as to what others should do or feel. Some might find this offensive. It is not intended as such. If anything, on this forum, I find that there are those who will misinterpret or have view so contrary to mine that offense happens.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Stiles,
What a great philosophy! Thank you for being you. Thank you for sharing.

RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #3
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Don't know what your post ia referring to, other than the obvious??? While I will usually speak my mind, I will not go out of my way to offend anyone, and relative to your post, I do hope I am not not "part of the problem."
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
Stiles I am the one you are directing or being indirect towards. And you are right, I did take the way it was said in context the wrong way. For that I do apologize. What I thought was obvious, and it was taken wrong. I did not however read between the lines. Its obvious you feel this way and it is your right to feel that way. I mean't no offense to you or anyone else on this site. But I do enjoy the site and will continue to carry on as I always have. I just won't be commenting on the Montana unless my previous ownership comes into play.

I just don't think the way that you do, but that is what makes the difference in all of us. I have found most of your post very positve and informational.

But then again, the Administrator has there play in it also.

Thanks once again.
Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #5
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
This is the reason I believe this forum "rocks"! We (members) agree to disagree if needed! R-e-s-p-e-c-t for different people/personalities! Stiles opinion is Stiles, and Champ_49 is Champ_49's opinion. No more , no less. I can see/respect both members thought. IMHO.

Yay MOC Forum!!! Hip, hip, hooray!
Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote