Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
FOR SALE!

Since Paul's passing, I have decided to sell the remaining items that we have from our travelin days.
Stromberg/Carlson Vented tailgate for a 2002 Dodge p/u. Great condition. $125.

Sold everything but the tailgate. Sold the hitch through Craigslist. First time I ever used that site. I guess it does work. Now I can get Paul's headstone. I am so glad because that really bothered me. Thank you everyone for all your support. Kathi

Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Kathi, I'm still very saddened to hear of Paul's passing.

To help you with some pricing above, the 22K Reese hitch lists for about $1,300 but can sell for over $950 brand new on the internet, without shipping and without the railing kit. I hope this helps you determine a price point depending on the condition and age of your unit. Maybe others here can help you determine a more accurate price as a starting point. We hope you will NOT be taken advantage of.

Tailgates you describe run between $250-$300, but this would definitely depend on brand, construction and features (locking, lights). Again I hope the membership can help with a fair price.

Bless you and may God continue to watch over you.

Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Delaine and Me have a heavy hearts upon reading you post. It saddens us to think are time RVing is shorten everyday. We were today discussing are plans for the future. We know are days are numbered and we are going to do our best to make everyday a special day. But always remember those special moment that you and Paul had, and I'm sure he smiles down everyday remembering the fun times. Good Luck to you, you are special. GBY.....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Thank you everyone. I am still trying to move on but it is very difficult. But I have some good news. My daughter who is 37 has been trying to get pregnant for years. When I moved to Montana in Nov. of 2005 I gave her some money to start invetro. She had to travel to Spokane for everything. She got pregnant 2 times but miscarried both times. This last time she went and 3 days before Paul passed away they transfered 4 embryro's. The Dr. said there were only 2 heartbeats and then only one. After watching her very carefully the Dr. gave her the thumbs up and she is on her way to having a beautiful baby. I pray every night that the genetics test turns out fine also. I think when Paul was taken from us God replaced him with this child. I am so excited. I only have my daughter so this is my only chance to be a grandma.
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
What exciting news for you and your daughter! You and your daughter will be in our prayers. We so glad that you have a ray of sunshine peeking through the clouds you're been covered with for so long.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:44 AM   #6
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Kathi, that is wonderful news! Congratulations and Enjoy the little one!!!
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:08 AM   #7
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Beautiful news!
Good bless you both.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
You know the entire MOC will be praying for that baby and your family!!!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote